Everybody wants a beautiful set of abs. For men, it’s the rock hard six pack abs, and for women, it’s the flat and tone stomach. No matter what sex you are, there is no doubt that a nice, flat stomach is much more attractive than a bulging belly. But, how do you get that flat stomach?
There is so much hype out there, from all the over commercialized ab gadgets you see on tv the supposedly miracle fat-loss supplements. Trust me when I tell you this, you don’t need any of that crap.
I am going to shed some light on the truth to losing belly fat. There are a few things you need to know if you are ever going to have a tight and tone stomach:
1. Long and boring cardio is not the best way to burn body fat. In fact, with long cardio you actually can burn valuable muscle tissue, thus slowing down your metabolism and fat burning.
2. You can’t spot reduce belly fat loss. You will lose body fat all over your body uniformally. This is a big misconception. Most people think that if they do hundreds of situps and crunches they are going to get a hard, ripped stomach. NOT TRUE!
3. You need to perform whole body workouts that are going to promote muscle tone. By doing whole body workouts, you will increase your metabolic rate and help release your own body’s growth hormone, thus burning more fat. This is a must.
4. Most of those fat-loss supplements out there do not work. Stop wasting your hard earned money on those pills. What you need is just good old-fashioned nutrition.
As you can see there are a lot of myths out there concerning belly fat loss. To lose belly fat and get a six pack stomach you need to focus on lose body fat all over your body. Here Biotox gold is a simple plan to start losing belly fat and getting that sexy, flat stomach that everyone wants.
1. Perform whole-body workouts at least 3 times per week.
2. Use advanced anerobic cardio, such as interval training, to burn even more fat.
3. Eat a balanced diet of raw foods, approximately 30% protein, 50% carbohydrates, and 20% fat. You can make individual changes based on your activity level.
4. Avoid fast food restaurants and eating out, as there are many hidden calories in the foods you are eating. Simply put, try to avoid as much processed foods as possible. It is these processed foods that are making Americans fatter and fatter.
5. Drink plenty of water. Drinking more water will help you flush out fatty acids and toxins.
6. Avoid caloric beverages. Drinking caloric beverages is just a big wast of calories. They don’t fill you up and that is a surefire way to consume a lot of calories.
There you go. Follow these recommendations and you will start losing pounds of belly fat, on your way to a flat stomach in no time. It does take some effort to look great. But, if you want results you have never gotten before, then you need to do things you have never done.