Feeling comfortable kissing someone special and having lots of experience kissing girls or guys does not make you a good kisser. Most of the time your kissing partner won’t provide you with any clues as to how he or she enjoyed or didn’t enjoy being kissed by you. But, changes are if your partner didn’t enjoy the kiss you won’t have an opportunity to kiss him or her again in the future.
Even if you have a great kissing technique you may be making mistakes that you are not even aware of. Here are some tips 918kiss on how to be a good kisser as well as some common do’s and don’ts that you need to be aware of.
Tips On How To Be A Good Kisser:
- Always try your best to relax. It’s normal that you may feel nervous about kissing someone special, especially if it’s your first kiss. But, if you’re nervous your body language may give him or her mixed signals so try to relax.
- Take your time. Kissing should be slow and passionate. It’s not something you should rush into or try to get over with as soon as possible.
- Moan slightly while kissing to let your partner know what turns you on. Don’t overdo it though. Knowing your partner is enjoying being kissed by you is a big turn on.
- Girls, go easy on the makeup. No guy wants his face to be full of makeup after kissing his girlfriend. It’s normal that you want to look your best but avoid using makeup that easily rubs off like powder and lipstick. And guys, make sure your hands and fingernails are clean. No girl wants to be touched by a caveman.
- Make sure you have fresh breath. Don’t eat any garlic before kissing him or her and if you don’t have the opportunity to brush your teeth before kissing at least chew a mint or some gum to freshen your breath.
- Be presentable. You don’t need to look like a fashion model but take care of how you dress. Guys are visual creatures. They like to girlfriends to look good. And guys, the same applies to you. She wants to feel proud being seen in your company.
- Don’t be afraid to take the lead. Normally a guy will make the first move but if both of you are thinking about kissing and neither of you do anything about it, it becomes awkward.
- Don’t feel restricted to kissing him or her on the mouth only. Girls love to be kissed in the neck and a guy enjoys it when a girl nibbles on his earlobe.
- If you are going to French kiss or tongue kiss, remember to use your tongue to caress the lips and tongue of your partner. Don’t just stick it into his or her mouth. Nobody likes to be gagged!